Package: sputnik (9.03.13+1-3) [universe]
Links for sputnik
Download Source Package sputnik:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Enrico Tassi
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [spu.tnik.org]
Sputnik is a wiki written in Lua. It is also a platform for building a range of wiki-like applications, drawing on Lua's strengths as an extension language.
Out of the box Sputnik behaves like a wiki with all the standard wiki features: editable pages, protection against spam bots, history view of pages, diff, preview, per-page-RSS feed for site changes.
At the same time, Sputnik is designed to be used as a platform for a wide range of "social software" applications. Sputnik stores its data as versioned "pages" that can be editable through the web, and it allows those pages to store any data that can be saved as text (prose, comma-separated values, lists of named parameters, Lua tables, mbox-formatted messages, XML, etc.) While by default the page is displayed as if it carried Markdown-formatted text, the way the page is viewed (or edited, or saved, etc.) can be overriden on a per-page basis by over-riding or adding "actions".
The packages sputnik-storage-* provide a wide range of storage modules in addition to the default one (that is based on plain text files).
Other Packages Related to sputnik
- dep: liblua5.1-cosmo0
- A template library for the Lua langua version 5.1
- dep: liblua5.1-coxpcall0
- Protected function calls across coroutines for Lua 5.1
- dep: liblua5.1-filesystem0
- luafilesystem library for the Lua language version 5.1
- dep: liblua5.1-logging
- lualogging library for the Lua language version 5.1
- dep: liblua5.1-markdown0
- A pure lua5.1 implementation of the Markdown text-to-html markup
- dep: liblua5.1-md5-0
- MD5 library for the Lua language version 5.1
- dep: liblua5.1-socket2
- TCP/UDP socket library for Lua 5.1
- dep: liblua5.1-wsapi1
- Web server API abstraction layer for the Lua language version 5.1
- dep: lua5.1
- Simple, extensible, embeddable programming language