Package: wicd-curses (1.7.0+ds1-2ubuntu0.1) [security] [universe]
Links for wicd-curses
Download Source Package wicd:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- David Paleino
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [wicd.sourceforge.net]
wired and wireless network manager - Curses client
Wicd is a general-purpose network configuration server which aims to provide a simple but flexible interface for connecting to networks. Its features include: wide variety of settings.
* ability to connect to (and maintain profiles for) both wired and wireless networks; * support for many encryption schemes, including WEP, WPA, WPA2 and custom schemes; * wireless-tools compatibility; * tray icon showing network activity and signal strength; * lack of GNOME dependencies (although it does require GTK+), making it easy to use in Xfce, Fluxbox, Openbox, Enlightenment, etc.
This package provides the Curses/Urwid client
Other Packages Related to wicd-curses
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-urwid
- curses-based UI/widget library for Python
- dep: wicd-daemon (= 1.7.0+ds1-2ubuntu0.1)
- wired and wireless network manager - daemon