Package: wifi-radar (2.0.s05-1.1) [universe]
Links for wifi-radar
Download Source Package wifi-radar:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Patrick Winnertz
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [wifi-radar.berlios.de]
graphical utility for managing Wi-Fi profiles
WiFi Radar enables you to scan for available wireless networks and create profiles containing the network configuration options for your preferred networks. You can drag and drop your preferred networks to arrange the profile priority.
You need to have root access to use this program.
Other Packages Related to wifi-radar
- dep: menu
- generates programs menu for all menu-aware applications
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-gtk2 (>= 2.0)
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: wireless-tools
- Tools for manipulating Linux Wireless Extensions
- rec: wpasupplicant
- client support for WPA and WPA2 (IEEE 802.11i)