Package: wordnet-gui (1:3.0-22) [universe]
Links for wordnet-gui
Download Source Package wordnet:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Science Team (Mail Archive)
- Andreas Tille
- Dmitry E. Oboukhov
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [wordnet.princeton.edu]
electronic lexical database of English language
WordNet(C) is an on-line lexical reference system whose design is inspired by current psycholinguistic theories of human lexical memory. English nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs are organized into synonym sets, each representing one underlying lexical concept. Different relations link the synonym sets.
WordNet was developed by the Cognitive Science Laboratory (http://www.cogsci.princeton.edu/) at Princeton University under the direction of Professor George A. Miller (Principal Investigator).
WordNet is considered to be the most important resource available to researchers in computational linguistics, text analysis, and many related areas. Its design is inspired by current psycholinguistic and computational theories of human lexical memory.
This package contains a Tcl/Tk Gui to browse wordnet dictionary.
Other Packages Related to wordnet-gui
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.4) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.8.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library
- dep: libxft2 (>> 2.1.1)
- FreeType-based font drawing library for X
- dep: libxrender1
- X Rendering Extension client library
- dep: libxss1
- X11 Screen Saver extension library
- dep: tcl8.5 (>= 8.5.0)
- Tcl (the Tool Command Language) v8.5 - run-time files
- dep: tk8.5 (>= 8.5.0)
- Tk toolkit for Tcl and X11, v8.5 - run-time files
- dep: wordnet (= 1:3.0-22)
- electronic lexical database of English language
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime