Package: cnee (3.02-2ubuntu2) [universe]
Links for cnee
Download Source Package xnee:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Vincent Bernat
- Barry deFreese
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.sandklef.com]
X event recorder/replayer - command-line flavor
GNU Xnee is a suite of programs that can record, replay and distribute user actions under the X11 environment. Think of it as a robot that can imitate the job you just did.
Xnee can be used to
- automate tests - demonstrate programs - distribute actions - record and replay 'macro' - retype a file
This package contains the command-line flavor of Xnee.
Other Packages Related to cnee
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxnee0
- X event recorder/replayer - library
- dep: libxtst6
- X11 Testing -- Resource extension library
- sug: xnee-doc
- X event recorder/replayer - documentation