Package: gentoo (0.15.5-0ubuntu2) [universe]
Links for gentoo
Download Source Package gentoo:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Josip Rodin
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.obsession.se]
a fully GUI-configurable, two-pane X file manager
gentoo is a two-pane file manager for the X Window System. gentoo lets the user do (almost) all of the configuration and customizing from within the program itself. If you still prefer to hand-edit configuration files, they're fairly easy to work with since they are written in an XML format.
gentoo features a fairly complex and powerful file identification system, coupled to a object-oriented style system, which together give you a lot of control over how files of different types are displayed and acted upon. Additionally, over a hundred pixmap images are available for use in file type descriptions.
gentoo was written from scratch in ANSI C, and it utilises the GTK+ toolkit for its interface.
Other Packages Related to gentoo
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.29.3)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.8.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- sug: file
- Determines file type using "magic" numbers