Package: nlkt (0.3.2.1-3) [universe]
Links for nlkt
Download Source Package nlkt:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Eugene V. Lyubimkin
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [sf.net]
non-linear keyboard trainer
Nlkt is a lightweight keyboard trainer (touch-typing tutor).
Non-linearness means that the program use dynamic, not static exercises, which are based on the current user's progress and mistakes.
Exercises are built from user's mistakes and fortunes.
Features: multiple accounts for single user, support for several layouts, visual keyboard state, keyboard hints.
Other Packages Related to nlkt
- dep: fortune-mod
- provides fortune cookies on demand
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4.5.1)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4.5.1)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libqwt5-qt4
- Qt4 widgets library for technical applications (runtime)
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: ttf-dejavu-core
- Vera font family derivate with additional characters