Package: polymer (0.3.2-4) [universe]
Links for polymer
Download Source Package polymer:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Mathias Krause
- Free Ekanayaka
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Port of the KDE style "Plastik" depending on Qt only
Polymer (formerly known as Plastique) is a port of the KDE style "Plastik", which does not depend on any KDE libraries. This means, that you only need Qt 3.x to make your Qt applications look as if you had KDE installed.
Currently only the multi-threaded version of the Qt library is supported.
Other Packages Related to polymer
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1-20ubuntu1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libqt3-mt (>= 3:3.3.7)
- Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime version), Version 3
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1-20ubuntu1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library
- sug: qt3-qtconfig
- The Qt3 Configuration Application