Package: rss-glx (0.9.0-2ubuntu4) [universe]
Links for rss-glx
Download Source Package rss-glx:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ari Pollak
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [rss-glx.sourceforge.net]
Really Slick Screensavers GLX Port
rss-glx is a GLX port of the Really Slick Screensavers collection by Terry Welsh (http://www.reallyslick.com/). Also included are several other OpenGL screensavers ported from other platforms.
The screensavers can either be run as stand-alone applications or get integrated into XScreenSaver's list of active screensavers. More information about using these with xscreensaver can be found in /usr/share/doc/rss-glx.
Screensavers included in this package are: Biof, Busy Spheres, Colorfire, Cyclone, Drempels, Euphoria, Feedback, Fieldlines, Flocks, Flux, Helios, Hufo's Smoke, Hufo's Tunnel, Hyperspace, Lattice, Lorenz Attractor, MatrixView, Plasma, Skyrocket, Solarwinds, SpirographX, and Sundancer2.
Other Packages Related to rss-glx
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libglew1.5 (>= 1.5.2)
- The OpenGL Extension Wrangler - runtime environment
- dep: libmagickcore2 (>= 7:18.104.22.168)
- low-level image manipulation library
- dep: libmagickwand2 (>= 7:22.214.171.124)
- image manipulation library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libx11-6 (>= 0)
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxext6 (>= 0)
- X11 miscellaneous extension library