Package: sshmenu (3.18-1) [universe]
Links for sshmenu
Download Source Package sshmenu:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Kevin Coyner
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [sshmenu.sourceforge.net]
A standalone for connecting to hosts using SSH without GNOME dependencies
sshmenu is a standalone application which puts all your most frequently used SSH connections on a menu. Click on a host name to open a new terminal window with an ssh connection to the selected host. Set up options for port forwarding, etc. using the preferences dialog.
See the package sshmenu-gnome for a version that puts all your most frequently used SSH connections on a menu in your GNOME panel.
Other Packages Related to sshmenu
- dep: libgtk2-ruby
- GTK+ bindings for the Ruby language
- dep: libruby
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.8.x
- dep: ruby
- An interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby
- dep: ssh-askpass-gnome
- interactive X program to prompt users for a passphrase for ssh-add
- or ssh-askpass
- under X, asks user for a passphrase for ssh-add
also a virtual package provided by gtk-led-askpass, ksshaskpass, ssh-askpass-fullscreen, ssh-askpass-gnome
- or ssh-askpass-fullscreen
- Under Gnome2, asks user for a passphrase for ssh-add