Package: v4l2ucp (2.0.2-2) [universe]
Links for v4l2ucp
Download Source Package v4l2ucp:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Alessio Treglia
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [v4l2ucp.sourceforge.net]
Video for Linux 2 Universal Control Panel
V4L2UCP is an universal control panel for V4L and V4L2 devices. It reads the description of the controls that the device supports from the device device, and presents the user with a graphical means for adjusting those controls; it allows for controlling multiple devices.
Controls can be updated with the device status either manually, or periodically. There is an easy way to reset one or all the controls to their default state.
Other Packages Related to v4l2ucp
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.6.1)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libv4l-0 (>= 0.5.0)
- Collection of video4linux support libraries
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library