Package: vncsnapshot (1.2a-5) [universe]
Links for vncsnapshot
Download Source Package vncsnapshot:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Benoit Mortier
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [vncsnapshot.sourceforge.net]
A utility that takes JPEG snapshots from VNC servers
VNC Snapshot is a command-line program for VNC. It will save a JPEG image of the VNC server's screen.
To use this you must be able to connect directly to the VNC server via a TCP connection. It does not yet work for connections tunnelled over SSH.
Other Packages Related to vncsnapshot
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libjpeg62
- The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime