Package: wmbattery (2.40) [universe]
Links for wmbattery
Download Source Package wmbattery:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Joey Hess
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [kitenet.net]
display laptop battery info, dockable in WindowMaker
wmbattery displays the status of your laptop's battery in a small icon. This includes if it is plugged in, if the battery is charging, how many minutes of battery life remain, and battery status (high - green, low - yellow, or critical - red).
There's nothing in the program that makes it require WindowMaker, except maybe the look. It can be docked in WindowMaker or AfterStep's dock.
wmbattery can use HAL, APM, ACPI, or even the SPIC that is in some Sony laptops. It supports multi-battery machines, and can estimate how long it will take the battery to finish charging or discharging.
Other Packages Related to wmbattery
- dep: hal
- Hardware Abstraction Layer
- dep: libapm1 (>= 3.2.0-7)
- Library for interacting with APM driver in kernel
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.0.2)
- simple interprocess messaging system
- dep: libhal1 (>= 0.5.8.1)
- Hardware Abstraction Layer - shared library
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxext6
- X11 miscellaneous extension library
- dep: libxpm4
- X11 pixmap library
- sug: wmaker
- NeXTSTEP-like window manager for X