Package: wmfishtime (1:1.24-9.1) [universe]
Links for wmfishtime
Download Source Package wmfishtime:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.ne.jp]
dockable clock app for WMaker, BlackBox, E, SawFish etc
Welcome to WMFishTime, winner of the "Best Waste Of CPU Power" award! This is a dockable clock application for WMaker, BlackBox, E, SawFish etc.
The features include gradient backdrop, anti-aliased hour, minute, second hands alpha-blended bubbles, real-time sprite engine, precision accuracy, and shows if you have unread mail (in the form of swaying weed blocking the day/month numbers).
Well, this is just your standard time dockapp. Top part has the clock face, bottom part has day of the week, followed by day, followed by month. Yellow hand counts seconds, green hand counts minutes, red hand counts hours. Few seconds after startup there are at least 32 bubbles floating up behind the clock face. There are 4 fishes randomly swimming back and forth. If you move your mouse inside the dockapp window, the fish will get scared and run away. If you compiled in mail checking (default), then whenever you get new mail in the file pointed to by the $MAIL variable, it will display green weed partially blocking the day/month counter, to remind you to read your mail. If $MAIL is not set, nothing happens.
Other Packages Related to wmfishtime
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.20.0)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.4.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library