Package: x11-xkb-utils (7.5+1)
Links for x11-xkb-utils
Download Source Package x11-xkb-utils:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian X Strike Force (Mail Archive)
- David Nusinow
- Julien Cristau
- Brice Goglin
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
X11 XKB utilities
xkbutils contains a number of client-side utilities for XKB, the X11 keyboard extension.
setxkbmap is a tool to query and change the current XKB map.
xkbbell generates a bell event through the keyboard.
xkbcomp is a tool to compile XKB definitions into map files the server can use.
xkbevd is an experimental tool to listen for certain XKB events and execute defined triggers when actions occur.
xkbprint is a tool to generate an image with the physical representation of the keyboard as XKB sees it.
xkbvleds shows the changing status of keyboard LEDs.
xkbwatch shows the changing status of modifiers and LEDs.
Other Packages Related to x11-xkb-utils
- dep: x11-common (>= 1:7.0.0)
- X Window System (X.Org) infrastructure
- dep: cpp
- The GNU C preprocessor (cpp)
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxaw7
- X11 Athena Widget library
- dep: libxkbfile1
- X11 keyboard file manipulation library
- dep: libxmu6
- X11 miscellaneous utility library
- dep: libxt6
- X11 toolkit intrinsics library