Package: xca (0.8.1-0ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for xca
Download Source Package xca:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Tino Keitel
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [xca.sourceforge.net]
x509 Certification Authority management tool based on QT4
XCA creates and manages Certificate authorities and helps the user to create and manage keys, certificates, certificate sign requests, certificate revocation lists etc.
All data is saved in an encrypted, portable database, and can be exported in various standard formats. XCA is also available for MacOS X and Windows systems.
For a good workflow, certificate templates can be defined to make the creation of new certificates an easy task.
Other Packages Related to xca
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libltdl7 (>= 2.2.6b)
- A system independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.6.0)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.6.0)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8k-1)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3