Package: xpra (0.0.6-0ubuntu8) [universe]
Links for xpra
Download Source Package parti-all:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ubuntu MOTU Developers (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [partiwm.org]
X Persistent Remote Applications
Xpra gives you the functionality of GNU Screen for X applications.
It allows the user to view remote X applications on their local machine, and disconnect and reconnect from the remote machine without losing the state of the running applications.
Unlike VNC, these applications are "rootless". They appear as individual windows inside your window manager rather than being contained within a single window.
Other Packages Related to xpra
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.2.5) [amd64]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- register and build utility for Python packages
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python2.6
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 2.6)
- dep: wimpiggy (= 0.0.6-0ubuntu8)
- Window manager library for parti
- dep: x11-xserver-utils
- X server utilities
- dep: xvfb
- Virtual Framebuffer 'fake' X server