Package: xmms2tray (0.5-2) [universe]
Links for xmms2tray
Download Source Package xmms2tray:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [code.jollybox.de]
System tray integration for XMMS2
XMMS2tray is a small XMMS 2 client that displays an icon in a X11 system tray with a customizable popup menu and notification bubbles.
It is not (yet) a complete client by itself but provides an unobtrusive and simple way of controlling current playlist.
Other Packages Related to xmms2tray
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-gtk2 (>= 2.10)
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-imaging
- Python Imaging Library
- dep: python-notify
- Python bindings for libnotify
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: python-xmmsclient
- XMMS2 - Python bindings