Package: xscreensaver-gl (5.10-3ubuntu4)
Links for xscreensaver-gl
Download Source Package xscreensaver:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Jose Luis Rivas
- Tormod Volden
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.jwz.org]
GL(Mesa) screen hacks for xscreensaver
XScreenSaver is a modular screen saver and locker for X11, containing more than 200 screen savers.
This package contains a small selection of 3D (OpenGL) screen saver modules from the xscreensaver collection. This package is used by both xscreensaver and gnome-screensaver.
This is the set of GL screensavers shipped by default: antspotlight, glblur, glcells, glmatrix, glschool, glslideshow, gltext, and hypertorus. More GL screensavers can be found in the xscreensaver-gl-extra package.
More display modes can be found in the xscreensaver-data, xscreensaver-data-extra and xscreensaver-gl-extra packages.
Other Packages Related to xscreensaver-gl
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libice6 (>= 1:1.0.0)
- X11 Inter-Client Exchange library
- dep: libsm6
- X11 Session Management library
- dep: libx11-6 (>= 0)
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxext6 (>= 0)
- X11 miscellaneous extension library
- dep: libxmu6
- X11 miscellaneous utility library
- dep: libxpm4
- X11 pixmap library
- dep: libxt6
- X11 toolkit intrinsics library
- dep: libxxf86vm1
- X11 XFree86 video mode extension library
- sug: xscreensaver
- Automatic screensaver for X