Package: xwota (0.4-6) [universe]
Links for xwota
Download Source Package xwota:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
GTK client to the WOTA Database
This software is intended for amateur radio operators who want to make use of the WOTA database.
Find out who is on the air, the band and frequency they are operating on, and their location by Country, State, County, Grid, Lat/Long. See http://www.wotadb.org.
Other Packages Related to xwota
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.20.0)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.4.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text