Package: zenity (2.30.0-0ubuntu1)
Links for zenity
Download Source Package zenity:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Ross Burton
- Andrea Veri
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Josselin Mouette
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Display graphical dialog boxes from shell scripts
Zenity allows you to display GTK+ dialogs from shell scripts; it is a rewrite of the `gdialog' command from GNOME 1.
Zenity includes a gdialog wrapper script so that it can be used with legacy scripts.
Other Packages Related to zenity
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.23.5)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libnotify1 (>= 0.4.5)
- sends desktop notifications to a notification daemon
- dep: libx11-6 (>= 0)
- X11 client-side library