Pakket: ettercap (1:0.7.3-1.4ubuntu1) [universe]
Verwijzigingen voor ettercap
Het bronpakket ettercap downloaden:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Murat Demirten
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Multipurpose sniffer/interceptor/logger for switched LAN
Ettercap supports active and passive dissection of many protocols (even ciphered ones) and includes many feature for network and host analysis.
Data injection in an established connection and filtering (substitute or drop a packet) on the fly is also possible, keeping the connection synchronized.
Many sniffing modes were implemented to give you a powerful and complete sniffing suite. It's possible to sniff in four modes: IP Based, MAC Based, ARP Based (full-duplex) and PublicARP Based (half-duplex).
It has the ability to check whether you are in a switched LAN or not, and to use OS fingerprints (active or passive) to let you know the geometry of the LAN.
Andere aan ettercap gerelateerde pakketten
- dep: ettercap-common (= 1:0.7.3-1.4ubuntu1)
- Common support files and plugins for ettercap
- dep: libltdl7 (>= 2.2.6a)
- A system independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libnet1 (>= 22.214.171.124)
- library for the construction and handling of network packets
- dep: libpcap0.8 (>= 1.0.0-1)
- system interface for user-level packet capture
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 7.7)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8f-5)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime