Pakket: pidgin-musictracker (0.4.19-2) [universe]
Verwijzigingen voor pidgin-musictracker
Het bronpakket pidgin-musictracker downloaden:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Craig Small
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Plugin for Pidgin which displays the current music track in your status
MusicTracker is a plugin for Pidgin (previously known as Gaim) which displays the music track currently playing in the status message of various accounts such as AIM, Yahoo, MSN, Gtalk (Jabber), etc., i.e. any protocol Pidgin supports custom statuses on.
* Currently supported players: Amarok, Audacious, Banshee, Exaile, Last.fm feed, Listen, MOC, MPD, Quod Libet, Rhythmbox, Songbird + DBusBird, SqueezeCenter, Vagalume, XMMS, XMMS2 * Supports MPRIS DBus interface for Amarok2, BMPx dragonplayer and VLC * Allows you to customize the status string with various fields extracted from your media player such as artist, album, track, duration, progress bar, etc. * Different status messages for various media player states such as Playing, Paused and Stopped. * Supports per-account status format customization. * Optional Profanity filter for words in the status. * Auto-detects which player is in use.
Andere aan pidgin-musictracker gerelateerde pakketten
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.0.2)
- simple interprocess messaging system
- dep: libdbus-glib-1-2 (>= 0.78)
- simple interprocess messaging system (GLib-based shared library)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.14.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpcre3 (>= 7.7)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files