Pakiet: php5 (5.3.2-1ubuntu4.23)
Odnośniki dla php5
Zasoby systemu Ubuntu:
Pobieranie pakietu źródłowego php5:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian PHP Maintainers (Archiwum e-mail)
- Ondřej Surý
- Sean Finney
- Thijs Kinkhorst
- Raphael Geissert
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Strona internetowa [www.php.net]
server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (metapackage)
This package is a metapackage that, when installed, guarantees that you have at least one of the three server-side versions of the PHP5 interpreter installed. Removing this package won't remove PHP5 from your system, however it may remove other packages that depend on this one.
PHP5 is an HTML-embedded scripting language. Much of its syntax is borrowed from C, Java and Perl with a couple of unique PHP-specific features thrown in. The goal of the language is to allow web developers to write dynamically generated pages quickly. This version of PHP5 was built with the Suhosin patch.
Inne pakiety związane z php5
- dep: libapache2-mod-php5 (>= 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.23)
- server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (Apache 2 module)
- lub libapache2-mod-php5filter (>= 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.23)
- server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (apache 2 filter module)
- lub php5-cgi (>= 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.23)
- server-side, HTML-embedded scripting language (CGI binary)
- dep: php5-common (>= 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.23)
- Common files for packages built from the php5 source