Pakiet: aeolus (0.8.2-1) [universe]
Odnośniki dla aeolus
Zasoby systemu Ubuntu:
Pobieranie pakietu źródłowego aeolus:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Free Ekanayaka
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Synthesised pipe organ emulator
Aeolus is a synthesised (i.e. not sampled) pipe organ emulator that should be good enough to make an organist enjoy playing it. It is a software synthesiser optimised for this job, with possibly hundreds of controls for each stop, that enable the user to "voice" his instrument.
Main features of the default instrument: three manuals and one pedal, five different temperaments, variable tuning, MIDI control of course, stereo, surround or Ambisonics output, flexible audio controls including a large church reverb.
Aeolus is not very CPU-hungry, and should run without problems on a e.g. a 1GHz, 256Mb machine.
Inne pakiety związane z aeolus
- dep: libclalsadrv1
- ALSA driver C++ access library
- dep: libclthreads2
- POSIX threads C++ access library
- dep: libclxclient3
- X Window System C++ access library
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libjack0 (>= 0.118+svn3796)
- JACK Audio Connection Kit (libraries)
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxft2 (>> 2.1.1)
- FreeType-based font drawing library for X
- dep: stops
- Stop and instrument definitions for Aeolus-0.6.x