Pakiet: ifeffit (2:1.2.11d-1ubuntu1) [multiverse]
Odnośniki dla ifeffit
Zasoby systemu Ubuntu:
Pobieranie pakietu źródłowego ifeffit:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Carlo Segre
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Strona internetowa [cars9.uchicago.edu]
An interactive program for XAFS analysis
IFEFFIT is an interactive program for XAFS analysis. It combines the high-quality analysis algorithms of AUTOBK and FEFFIT with graphical display of XAFS data and general data manipulation.
IFEFFIT comes as a command-line program, but the underlying functionality is available as a programming library. The IFEFFIT library can be used from C, Fortran, Tcl, Perl, and Python. This allows a variety of user interfaces (both graphical and non-graphical) to be written around IFEFFIT. Currently, three graphical user interfaces: G.I.FEFFIT, ATHENA/ARTEMIS, and SIXPACK are built on the underlying IFEFFIT library. IFEFFIT and allthree GUIs are under active development, but are fairly well tested and ready for use.
Inne pakiety związane z ifeffit
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgfortran3 (>= 4.3)
- Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: pgplot5
- large subroutine library for plotting scientific data
- sug: ifeffit-doc
- IFEFFIT examples and documentation