Pakiet: libglobus-gass-copy2 (4.14-6) [universe]
Odnośniki dla libglobus-gass-copy2
Zasoby systemu Ubuntu:
Pobieranie pakietu źródłowego globus-gass-copy:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Mattias Ellert
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Strona internetowa [www.globus.org]
Globus Toolkit - Globus Gass Copy
The Globus Toolkit is an open source software toolkit used for building Grid systems and applications. It is being developed by the Globus Alliance and many others all over the world. A growing number of projects and companies are using the Globus Toolkit to unlock the potential of grids for their cause.
The Globus GASS Copy library is motivated by the desire to provide a uniform interface to transfer files specified by different protocols. The goals in doing this are to:
* Provide a robust way to describe and apply file transfer properties for a variety of protocols. These include the standard HTTP, FTP and GSIFTP options. Some of the new file transfer capabilities in GSIFTP are parallel, striping, authentication and TCP buffer sizing. * Provide a service to support nonblocking file transfer and handle asynchronous file and network events. * Provide a simple and portable way to implement file transfers.
Inne pakiety związane z libglobus-gass-copy2
- dep: libglobus-common0
- Globus Toolkit - Common Library
- dep: libglobus-ftp-client1
- Globus Toolkit - GridFTP Client Library
- dep: libglobus-gass-transfer2
- Globus Toolkit - Globus Gass Transfer
- dep: libglobus-io3
- Globus Toolkit - uniform I/O interface