Pakiet: nvi (1.81.6-8.1) [universe]
Odnośniki dla nvi
Zasoby systemu Ubuntu:
Pobieranie pakietu źródłowego nvi:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Jan Christoph Nordholz
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Strona internetowa [www.kotnet.org]
4.4BSD re-implementation of vi
Vi is the original screen based text editor for Unix systems. It is considered the standard text editor, and is available on almost all Unix systems.
Nvi is intended as a "bug-for-bug compatible" clone of the original BSD vi editor. As such, it doesn't have a lot of snazzy features as do some of the other vi clones such as elvis and vim. However, if all you want is vi, this is the one to get.
Inne pakiety związane z nvi
- dep: libdb4.7
- Berkeley v4.7 Database Libraries [runtime]
- dep: libncursesw5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling (wide character support)
- rec: nvi-doc
- 4.4BSD re-implementation of vi - documentation files