Pakiet: sox (14.3.0-1.1build1) [universe]
Odnośniki dla sox
Zasoby systemu Ubuntu:
Pobieranie pakietu źródłowego sox:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Pascal Giard
- Guenter Geiger (Debian/GNU)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Strona internetowa [sox.sourceforge.net]
Swiss army knife of sound processing
SoX is a command line utility that can convert various formats of computer audio files in to other formats. It can also apply various effects to these sound files during the conversion. As an added bonus, SoX can play and record audio files on several unix-style platforms.
SoX is able to handle formats like Ogg Vorbis, MP3, WAV, AIFF, VOC, SND, AU, GSM and several more. Any format support requires at least libsox-fmt-base. Some formats have their own package e.g. mp3 read support is provided by libsox-fmt-mp3.
SoX supports most common sound architectures i.e. Alsa, Libao and OSS (provided by libsox-fmt-alsa, libsox-fmt-ao and libsox-fmt-oss). It also supports LADSPA plugins.
Inne pakiety związane z sox
- dep: libgomp1 (>= 4.2.1)
- GCC OpenMP (GOMP) support library
- dep: libgsm1 (>= 1.0.13)
- Shared libraries for GSM speech compressor
- dep: libltdl7 (>= 2.2.6b)
- A system independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
- dep: libmagic1
- File type determination library using "magic" numbers
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libsox-fmt-base
- Minimal set of SoX format libraries
- dep: libsox1a
- SoX library of audio effects and processing
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- sug: libsox-fmt-all
- All SoX format libraries