Pakiet: trackballs (1.1.4-4build1) [universe]
Odnośniki dla trackballs
Zasoby systemu Ubuntu:
Pobieranie pakietu źródłowego trackballs:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ari Pollak
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Strona internetowa [trackballs.sf.net]
An OpenGL-based game of marbles through a labyrinth
Trackballs is a simple game similar to the classical game Marble Madness on the Amiga in the 80's. By steering a marble ball through a labyrinth filled with vicious hammers, pools of acid and other obstacles the player collects points. When the ball reaches the destination it continues at the next, more difficult level - unless the time runs out.
This game is not intended to be a replica of Marble Madness but rather inspired by it. The game is also highly configurable by using a scripting extension (Guile) and it provides a simple editor by which new levels can easily be created.
Install the trackballs-music package for a soundtrack to be played during gameplay. For more information and screenshots of the game please see <http://trackballs.sourceforge.net>.
Inne pakiety związane z trackballs
- dep: guile-1.8-libs (>= 1.8.5+1-2ubuntu1)
- Main Guile libraries
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libsdl-image1.2 (>= 1.2.5)
- image loading library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl-mixer1.2 (>= 1.2.6)
- mixer library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
- dep: libsdl-ttf2.0-0
- ttf library for Simple DirectMedia Layer with FreeType 2 support
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: trackballs-data
- Data files for trackballs
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: trackballs-music
- Soundtrack for Trackballs