Pakiet: zim (0.43-2) [universe]
Odnośniki dla zim
Zasoby systemu Ubuntu:
Pobieranie pakietu źródłowego zim:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Emfox Zhou
- Raphaël Hertzog
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Strona internetowa [zim-wiki.org]
graphical text editor based on wiki technologies
Zim is a WYSIWYG text editor. It aims at bringing the concept of a wiki to your desktop. For example every page is saved as a text file with wiki markup. Pages can contain links to other pages, and are saved automatically. Creating a new page is as easy as linking to a non-existing page. Pages are ordered in a hierarchical structure that gives it the look and feel of an outliner.
This tool can be used to keep track of TODO lists or ideas, to take notes during a meeting or to draft any other kind of text (blog entries, important mails, etc.).
Inne pakiety związane z zim
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: python-xdg
- Python library to access freedesktop.org standards
- rec: python-gtkspell
- Python bindings for the GtkSpell library