Package: libglib2.0-udeb (2.32.4-0ubuntu1)
Links for libglib2.0-udeb
Download Source Package glib2.0:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
debian-installer udeb package
Warning: This package is intended for the use in building debian-installer images only. Do not install it on a normal Ubuntu system.
GLib library of C routines - minimal runtime
This is a udeb, or a microdeb, for the debian-installer.
GLib is a library containing many useful C routines for things such as trees, hashes, lists, and strings. It is a useful general-purpose C library used by projects such as GTK+, GIMP, and GNOME.
This package contains the minimal runtime library needed by the Debian installer.
Other Packages Related to libglib2.0-udeb
- dep: libc6-udeb (>= 2.15)
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries - udeb
- dep: libffi6-udeb
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libpcre3-udeb (>= 8.10)
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files (udeb)
- dep: zlib1g-udeb (>= 1:22.214.171.124.dfsg-1)
- compression library - runtime for Debian installer