Package: libparted0-udeb (2.3-8ubuntu5.2)
Links for libparted0-udeb
Download Source Package parted:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Parted Maintainer Team (Mail Archive)
- Sven Luther
- Otavio Salvador
- Bastian Blank
- Xavier Oswald
- Colin Watson
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
debian-installer udeb package
Warning: This package is intended for the use in building debian-installer images only. Do not install it on a normal Ubuntu system.
disk partition manipulator - library udeb
GNU Parted is a program that allows you to create, destroy, resize, move, and copy disk partitions. This is useful for creating space for new operating systems, reorganizing disk usage, and copying data to new hard disks.
This is a cut-down library package for use in debian-installer.
Other Packages Related to libparted0-udeb
- dep: libblkid1-udeb (>= 2.16)
- block device id library
- dep: libc6-udeb (>= 2.15)
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries - udeb
- dep: libdevmapper1.02.1-udeb (>= 2:1.02.48)
- The Linux Kernel Device Mapper userspace library
- dep: libgcc1 [armhf]
- GCC support library
- dep: libuuid1-udeb (>= 2.16)
- stripped down universally unique id library, for debian-installer