Package: cdebconf-gtk-udeb (0.158ubuntu1)
Links for cdebconf-gtk-udeb
Download Source Package cdebconf:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Install System Team (Mail Archive)
- Colin Watson
- Bastian Blank
- Jérémy Bobbio
- Nicolas FRANCOIS (Nekral)
- Regis Boudin
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
debian-installer udeb package
Warning: This package is intended for the use in building debian-installer images only. Do not install it on a normal Ubuntu system.
Gtk+ frontend for Debian Configuration Management System
Debconf is a configuration management system for Debian packages. It is used by some packages to prompt you for information before they are installed. This is a reimplementation of the original debconf version in C.
cdebconf-gtk-udeb is a minimal Gtk+ frontend cdebconf package used by the debian-installer.
Other Packages Related to cdebconf-gtk-udeb
- dep: cdebconf-udeb
- Debian Configuration Management System (C-implementation)
- dep: libc6-udeb (>= 2.13)
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries - udeb
- dep: libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0-udeb (>= 2.24.0)
- GDK Pixbuf library - minimal runtime
- dep: libglib2.0-udeb (>= 2.31.4.tested)
- GLib library of C routines - minimal runtime
- dep: libgtk2.0-0-udeb (>= 2.24.0)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library - minimal runtime
- dep: libpango1.0-udeb (>= 1.29.4)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text - minimal runtime
- dep: rootskel-gtk
- Additions for graphical installs to skeleton root filesystem (debian-installer)