Package: partman-partitioning (87ubuntu1)
Links for partman-partitioning
Download Source Package partman-partitioning:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Install System Team (Mail Archive)
- Anton Zinoviev
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
debian-installer udeb package
Warning: This package is intended for the use in building debian-installer images only. Do not install it on a normal Ubuntu system.
Partitioning operations for partman
This udeb provides partman with editing operations for creation of new partitions, deletion of partitions and initialisation of the partition table.
Other Packages Related to partman-partitioning
- dep: cdebconf-udeb
- Debian Configuration Management System (C-implementation)
- dep: di-utils (>= 1.66)
- Miscellaneous utilities for the debian installer
- dep: e2fsprogs-udeb
- stripped-down versions of e2fsprogs, for debian-installer
- dep: ntfs-3g-udeb (>= 1:2011.4.12AR.4-2ubuntu2)
- read/write NTFS driver for FUSE