Package: migration-assistant (0.6.12) [universe]
Links for migration-assistant
Download Source Package migration-assistant:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Evan Dandrea
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
debian-installer udeb package
Warning: This package is intended for the use in building debian-installer images only. Do not install it on a normal Ubuntu system.
Import documents and settings from existing operating systems
migration-assistant is a utility that imports documents and settings from other operating systems into the current system. These can include, but are not limited to, pictures, music files, background images, and bookmarks.
Other Packages Related to migration-assistant
- dep: cdebconf-udeb
- Debian Configuration Management System (C-implementation)
- dep: libc6-udeb (>= 2.15)
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries - udeb
- dep: libxml2-udeb (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library - minimal runtime
- dep: user-setup
- Set up initial user and password
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|amd64||41.2 kB||152.0 kB||no current information|