List of sections in "saucy-backports"
- Administration Utilities
- Utilities to administer system resources, manage user accounts, etc.
- Debug packages
- Packages providing debugging information for executables and shared libraries.
- FAQs, HOWTOs and other documents trying to explain everything related to Debian, and software needed to browse documentation (man, info, etc).
- Programs to spend a nice time with after all this setting up.
- Libraries to make other programs work. They provide special features to developers.
- Programs to route, read, and compose E-mail messages.
- Daemons and clients to connect your system to the world.
- Utilities for file/disk manipulation, backup and archive tools, system monitoring, input systems, etc.
- Virtual packages
- Virtual packages.
(compact compressed textlist)