Balík: bve-train-br-class-323 (4.0.1809-0ubuntu2) [universe]
Odkazy pre bve-train-br-class-323
Stiahnuť zdrojový balík bve-train-br-class-323:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Paul Sladen
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Domovská stránka [www.trainsimcentral.co.uk]
British Rail Class 323 EMU train (for OpenBVE rail simulator)
Accurate simulation of a three-car electric mulitple unit used in West Midlands of the United Kingdom and built in the 1990s.
The train contains a rendered cab environment, including the combined power+brake controller and the 3D model for exterior views.
A suitable route is the Birmingham Cross-City South route, running from Redditch to Birmingham New Street.
This version of the Class 323 has been has been specially prepared for inclusion with openBVE, and is released into the public domain.
Ostatné balíky súvisiace s balíkom bve-train-br-class-323
- rec: bve-train-br-class-323-3dcab
- British Rail Class 323 EMU train 3D cab (for OpenBVE rail simulator)
- sug: bve-route-cross-city-south
- Birmingham Cross-City South (for OpenBVE rail simulator)