Balík: cedar-backup2 (2.19.5-1) [universe]
Odkazy pre cedar-backup2
Stiahnuť zdrojový balík cedar-backup2:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Kenneth J. Pronovici
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Domovská stránka [cedar-solutions.com]
local and remote backups to CD or DVD media
Cedar Backup is a software package designed to manage system backups for a pool of local and remote machines. Cedar Backup understands how to back up filesystem data as well as MySQL and PostgreSQL databases and Subversion repositories. It can also be easily extended to support other kinds of data sources.
Cedar Backup is focused around weekly backups to a single CD or DVD disc, with the expectation that the disc will be changed or overwritten at the beginning of each week. If your hardware is new enough, Cedar Backup can write multisession discs, allowing you to add incremental data to a disc on a daily basis.
Besides offering command-line utilities to manage the backup process, Cedar Backup provides a well-organized library of backup-related functionality, written in the Python programming language.
This package provides Cedar Backup command-line utilities as well as the CedarBackup2 Python library. The accompanying documentation package (cedar-backup2-doc) contains all of the end-user and library public interface documentation. You really should install cedar-backup2-doc and read through the end-user documentation before using Cedar Backup for the first time.
Ostatné balíky súvisiace s balíkom cedar-backup2
- dep: python (>= 2.3)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- rec: cedar-backup2-doc
- local and remote backups to CD or DVD media (documentation)
- rec: dvd+rw-tools
- DVD+-RW/R tools
- rec: eject
- ejects CDs and operates CD-Changers under Linux
- rec: genisoimage
- Creates ISO-9660 CD-ROM filesystem images
- rec: ssh
- secure shell client and server (metapackage)
- rec: wodim
- command line CD/DVD writing tool
- sug: gnupg
- GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement
- sug: grepmail
- search mailboxes for mail matching an expression
- sug: subversion
- Advanced version control system