Balík: libgsf-1-dev (1.14.16-1ubuntu1)
Odkazy pre libgsf-1-dev
Stiahnuť zdrojový balík libgsf:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- J.H.M. Dassen (Ray)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Structured File Library - development files (basic version)
This package contains the development files used in building applications that use the GNOME Structured File Library.
The GNOME Structured File Library aims to provide an efficient extensible I/O abstraction for dealing with different structured file formats. It is actively being developed and its API is still likely to undergo significant changes (in particular, extensions).
This is the basic development package for the GNOME Structured File library. It is not GNOME-specific and thus does not depend on GNOME libraries. For GNOME-specific extensions, use libgsf-gnome-1-dev.
Ostatné balíky súvisiace s balíkom libgsf-1-dev
- dep: libbz2-dev
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - development
- dep: libglib2.0-dev (>= 2.16.1)
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: libgsf-1-114 (= 1.14.16-1ubuntu1)
- Structured File Library - runtime version
- dep: libxml2-dev (>= 2.6.10-1)
- Development files for the GNOME XML library
- rec: pkg-config
- manage compile and link flags for libraries