Balík: minbif-common (1:1.0.1-1) [universe]
Odkazy pre minbif-common
Stiahnuť zdrojový balík minbif:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Sebastien Delafond
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Domovská stránka [symlink.me]
IRC-to-other-IM-networks gateway using Pidgin library (common files)
Minbif is an IRC gateway to IM networks which provides the following features:
* Minbif uses a library which abstracts all IM calls, and has several plugins to support more than 15 IM protocols (IRC included!); * Two modes: inetd and daemon fork; * Only IRC commands are used to control Minbif; * Certificates check; * Buddies are IRC users; * Each account has a status channel. You see in all connected buddies, and their status on it; * Add and remove buddies from list with /INVITE and /KICK commands; * Blocked users are bans on the account's status channel; * Display when a buddy is typing a message; * Can chat with someone who is not in your buddy list; * You can see buddies' icons (with libcaca) or download them; * DCC SEND an image to set your icon on IM networks; * Display extended information about buddies with /WII command; * Support away messages; * Can send and receive files, which are sent or received to/from your IRC client with DCC SEND; * Conversation channels are supported; * Auto\-rejoin conversation channels at connection; * Display list of channels on an IM account with /LIST; * irssi scripts to increase your user experience of minbif; * CACAcam (webcam in ascii art). * CoinCoin plugin for libpurple.
This package contains the documentation and common plugins.
Ostatné balíky súvisiace s balíkom minbif-common
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.14.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libpurple0 (>= 1:2.6.0)
- multi-protocol instant messaging library
- dep: tcpd
- Wietse Venema's TCP wrapper utilities