Balík: python-reportlab (2.4-1)
Odkazy pre python-reportlab
Stiahnuť zdrojový balík python-reportlab:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Matthias Klose
- Igor Stroh
- Debian Python Modules Team (Konferencia)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
ReportLab library to create PDF documents using Python
ReportLab is a library that lets you directly create documents in Adobe's Portable Document Format (PDF) using the Python programming language.
ReportLab library creates PDF based on graphics commands without intervening steps. It's therefore extremely fast, and flexible (since you're using a full-blown programming language).
Sample use cases are:
* Dynamic PDF generation on the web * High-volume corporate reporting and database publishing * As embeddable print engine for other applications, including a 'report language' so that users can customize their own reports. * As 'build system' for complex documents with charts, tables and text such as management accounts, statistical reports and scientific papers * from XML to PDF in one step
Ostatné balíky súvisiace s balíkom python-reportlab
- dep: python (>= 2.4)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- register and build utility for Python packages
- rec: python-imaging (>= 1.1.6)
- Python Imaging Library
- rec: python-renderpm
- python low level render interface
- rec: python-reportlab-accel
- C coded extension accelerator for the ReportLab Toolkit