Balík: spectemu-svga (0.94a-9) [multiverse]
Odkazy pre spectemu-svga
Stiahnuť zdrojový balík spectemu:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Colin Watson
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Fast 48k ZX Spectrum Emulator for SVGAlib
vgaspect is the SVGAlib version of Spectemu which emulates the 48k ZX Spectrum, which uses the Z80 microprocessor.
It emulates the Z80 processor as well as the 48k Spectrum's other hardware: keyboard, screen, sound, tape I/O. The emulation is very close to the real thing, but it is still quite fast (It was reported to be working well on a laptop with 486 at 25MHz!). On the other hand, the user interface is not the best.
- Sound support through Linux kernel sound-card driver. - Snapshot saving and loading (.Z80 and .SNA format) - Tape emulation: loading from tape files (.TAP and .TZX format) - Optional quick loading of tapes. - Saving to tape files. - Separate utility to save tape files to real tape - Configurable with config files and from command line
Ostatné balíky súvisiace s balíkom spectemu-svga
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libreadline5 (>= 5.2)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: libsvga1
- console SVGA display libraries
- dep: spectemu-common (= 0.94a-9)
- Fast 48k ZX Spectrum Emulator (common files)
- dep: spectrum-roms
- ZX Spectrum ROMs