[ lucid ]
Source Package: guidedog (1.0.0-5ubuntu2)
Links for guidedog
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- NAT/masquerading/port-forwarding configuration tool for KDE
Other Packages Related to guidedog
- helper programs for debian/rules
- virtual package provided by
- Tool to work with series of patches
- automatic configure script builder
- A tool for generating GNU Standards-compliant Makefiles