Source Package: diagnostics (0.2.8-1ubuntu1)
Links for diagnostics
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- Logging, unittesting, and runtime diagnostics for C++ - development files
- Logging, unittesting, and runtime diagnostics for C++ - library
Other Packages Related to diagnostics
- helper programs for debian/rules
- A tool for generating GNU Standards-compliant Makefiles
- manage compile and link flags for libraries
- Generic library support script
- C++ network programming framework development files