Source Package: libdisasm (0.23-2)
Links for libdisasm
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- disassembler library for x86 code (development files)
- disassembler library for x86 code
- Frontend to libdisasm
Other Packages Related to libdisasm
- helper programs for debian/rules
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- Tool to work with series of patches