Source Package: librtfcomp (1.1-4)
Links for librtfcomp
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- Library to read compressed RTF files (debugging symbols)
- Library to read compressed RTF files (development files)
- Library to read compressed RTF files
- Library to read compressed RTF files (Python bindings)
Other Packages Related to librtfcomp
- helper programs for debian/rules
- Package depending on all supported Python development packages
- register and build utility for Python packages
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- compile native-code modules for Python from Python-like syntax