Source Package: pyentropy (0.3-1)
Links for pyentropy
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- Python module for estimation information theoretic quantities
Other Packages Related to pyentropy
- common build system for Debian packages
- helper programs for debian/rules
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- Numerical Python adds a fast array facility to the Python language