Source Package: pyrex (0.9.8.5-1ubuntu2)
Links for pyrex
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- emacs-lisp pyrex-mode for pyrex
- compile native-code modules for Python from Python-like syntax
Other Packages Related to pyrex
- helper programs for debian/rules
- Package depending on all supported Python development packages
- patch maintenance system for Debian source packages
- register and build utility for Python packages