Source Package: python-netaddr (0.7.4-1)
Links for python-netaddr
Please consider filing a bug or asking a question via Launchpad before contacting the maintainer directly.
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
The following binary packages are built from this source package:
- manipulation of various common network address notations
Other Packages Related to python-netaddr
- helper programs for debian/rules
- common build system for Debian packages
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- Python Distutils Enhancements (setuptools compatibility)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules